Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cheshire Cat


Sooo, since the new Alice in Wonderland came out (No I haven't seen it, I'm waiting to download it), and I recently met someone as fanatical about Lewis Carroll's original tale as I, I decided to make a painting about my personal favorite character from the story, Mr. Chesire Cat (my friend also requested it because she's crazy and believes that she's the Cheshire Cat^^) .
So i tried to work on my painting technique in Photoshop, as well as on my colors. See, I like REALLY REALLY bright saturated colors. Unfortunately, put too many in a composition, and pretty soon you have a hot mess. SO I tried to work it out where i could have some really bright colors and and some unsaturated colors to balance it out. I know there's no background. I'm thinking hard about where to put him, i mean i should have though of it before, but i was just thinking... you know... let me tackle these simple problems. Background (especially for me) bring in a whole new set of problems I need to work out (Backgrounds are NOT my forte... yet). Anyways, yeah, I said I'd have a painting up. Plus I want to keep this pace up of posting twice a week, it feels good.

5 comments:

  1. i'm not crazy little brat !! :P
    but i liiiike this cheshire !! ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw a crackhead, can you believe it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors...and such a pretentious cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete